Friday, May 4, 2018

Five Steps to a Stronger Med School Personal Statement

One Hour Webinar: Your 5 Step Guide to Successful Medical School Personal Statements

We see you out there – sitting in front of a blank screen, stressing over the character limit, worrying about your med school personal statement, and asking yourself: How can I write about myself without sounding like I’m bragging? How can I stand out when I have similar experiences to my premed classmates? AAGH!

It’s time to take an hour out of your week and learn how to approach your personal statement strategically. Join us for The 5-Step Guide to Successful Medical School Personal Statements – and put your best foot forward this application season. There’s still time to register – don’t miss it!

Register Now:

 

Accepted | Helping applicants like you apply confidently and successfully for over 20 years. <<Get Accepted!>>

The post Five Steps to a Stronger Med School Personal Statement appeared first on Accepted Admissions Blog.


from Accepted Admissions Blog
https://blog.accepted.com/five-steps-to-a-stronger-med-school-personal-statement/

No comments:

Post a Comment